Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pardon my absence...

My (one and only) co-worker is on vacation until after July 4. So guess who's been working full time while she's gone? Hint: ME! My days start at 5:30 and by the time I get home there's not much time left for blogging or projects after dinner and the mandatory hubby and Tessie time ♥ Am I thankful for this little financial windfall? Yes. But has it made me so thankful that I normally work part time? Um, hell to the yes! Believe me I hate not having my creative outlet and place to write (and OMG do I have stuff I want to write about!!), but this is good for our little family. I hope all is well with you, readers, and hopefully it won't actually be July before you see me again!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you're enjoying your financial windfall! But please come back soon, I miss all your DIY projects! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i am totally missing you. Did you know your two peas in a pod blog is gone? I never linked this new one in my blogger or on any of my bookmarks, so I had to google you. But obviously I found you!

    Hope things are going well, can hardly wait to see new projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I know you don't know me, but just wanted to let you know that I miss reading your blog! :) Hope life is treating you well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little slice of the internet! Comments, questions, and feedback are greatly appreciated and I'll do my best to answer (or input) on anything you have to say.

Oh, and FYI: snarky, mean, abusive, or comments meant to start arguments will not be published. This is my happy place. I'd like to keep it that way. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...