Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas decorating for $3.99

I don't remember what I was shopping for when I visited Target's website and saw these "economy packs" of pillows. I'm pretty sure the ribbon is actually meant to show how the two pack of pillows is delivered, but the minute I saw it I thought: Christmas pillows!



So I grabbed some red pillow covers I had lying around (from when I was going through my aqua and red phase), and used some white grosgrain ribbon from Michaels to make my own Christmas pillows!


And there you go! I'm debating on trying to find a way to Christmas-up my bird pillows... Hmm...

I'm linking up to:
DIY Project Parade @ The DIY Show Off

1 comment:

  1. do the same but with a red & green ribbon on the bird pillows?

    looks great

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little slice of the internet! Comments, questions, and feedback are greatly appreciated and I'll do my best to answer (or input) on anything you have to say.

Oh, and FYI: snarky, mean, abusive, or comments meant to start arguments will not be published. This is my happy place. I'd like to keep it that way. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...