Monday, April 18, 2011

Local goodness

Do you ever read other blogs and think about how lucky people are to live where they do? They always seem to have events, antique shows, flea markets--all the stuff that you wish you had locally but no matter where the military moves you you live, there never seems to be anything good. ::palm, forehead:: Well today I am pickled tink (tickled pink, for anyone who's never messed those words up) because as I was perusing some new blogs one had this big ol' flier on her site.


I left it kind of big in case any other locals want to check it out. From what little time I've had to check out the site (been busy painting and chasing a puppy around the house today) it's a big craft fair with over 50 vendors.

If you're in the San Diego area, they're having it on Friday May 6 and Saturday May 7 in Del Mar at the Hilton. I'm hoping I can talk Mom into going with me (although craft fairs aren't really her thing...) but I'll load myself up in the car to go check it out with or without a travel buddy. Some of the photos they're showing of all the goodies are mega tempting! Isn't that "Keep Calm and Carry On" ring adorable?



I'm hoping I get to meet some other crafty bloggers and maybe learn about more shows and events in the area! And if not, at least I'll see a lot of eye candy! ;)

2 comments:

  1. oh my! thank you for sharing this! I'll be in So-Cal during that time and will definitely head to this event! thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll check it out- sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my little slice of the internet! Comments, questions, and feedback are greatly appreciated and I'll do my best to answer (or input) on anything you have to say.

Oh, and FYI: snarky, mean, abusive, or comments meant to start arguments will not be published. This is my happy place. I'd like to keep it that way. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...