Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Moving day (again)!

This afternoon we're picking up our keys, signing our lease and starting our move-in! Yeah, we don't mess around. We got the call on Monday that our application was accepted by the property management company and the owner of the townhouse we found (and loved). Pictures will be coming soon, but over the course of a week we'll be moving stuff here and there. Can't believe how fast things are moving, but after an exhaustive search, massive let downs, and finally finding what we (hope) will be our home for another few years, I just can't wait to get it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little slice of the internet! Comments, questions, and feedback are greatly appreciated and I'll do my best to answer (or input) on anything you have to say.

Oh, and FYI: snarky, mean, abusive, or comments meant to start arguments will not be published. This is my happy place. I'd like to keep it that way. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...