Monday, April 9, 2012

Humble beginnings

So, one thing that I never added to my list, but something I always had in the back of my mind, was trying to link up the old blog with the new blog. Some of you remember (and followed me from!) the old homestead of Two Nuts in a Shell. I miss the old blog that's for sure. But, when I moved I accidentally let the custom domain lapse and it reverted back to a free blog site. Therefore, all of my links stopped working since they linked up to a non-existent URL.

But, I finally got my fingers in shape and update all of my old links! So now all of my old crafts are find-able again. You can either visit the old blog by clicking here, or in the event you don't want to hunt down this post, they're up in the navigation bar too!


GURR INDUCING SIDE NOTE: Links within posts may still not work as there's so many of them. If you can't find something, shoot me a comment and I'll do my best to correct the issue. 

Yay for random accomplishments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little slice of the internet! Comments, questions, and feedback are greatly appreciated and I'll do my best to answer (or input) on anything you have to say.

Oh, and FYI: snarky, mean, abusive, or comments meant to start arguments will not be published. This is my happy place. I'd like to keep it that way. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...