Thursday, May 3, 2012

First blog from the new house

I'm typing a midst unpacked boxes, un-hung shelves, and totally bare and un-vignetted surfaces. The lack of organization and personal items is driving me crazy!! But this has been the first move that I've actually had an outside job, so getting settled is taking muuuuuuch longer than anticipated. Sadly, it seems we're already having issues with the house's owner and the management company that runs the property. It's not sitting well with us and we're holding our breath that things get better...

But, hopefully I'll have something fun to blog about (our ceiling fan was successfully hung, although we did have to get help). In the meantime I'm just hopping online to read some of my favorite blogs, look at pretty pictures on Pinterest, and hopefully find my motivation somewhere in all the pretty e-surroundings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little slice of the internet! Comments, questions, and feedback are greatly appreciated and I'll do my best to answer (or input) on anything you have to say.

Oh, and FYI: snarky, mean, abusive, or comments meant to start arguments will not be published. This is my happy place. I'd like to keep it that way. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...