Sunday, November 27, 2011

Face (re)lift

Dig it. The third and hopefully final rehash of my old wash basin. It's been orange (a.k.a. oak)...


It's been cottage white (a.k.a. a bad paint job up close)...


And now, it's just awesome (a.k.a. black!)


I primed everything with grey Rust-Oleum primer (using my new fave painting tool), and then repainted it with Rust-Oleum satin black spray paint. I gave it plenty of curing and drying time because I wanted this face lift to be perfect!

I'm freaking estatic with the new look. I have a feeling this is the end of my love of white furniture...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little slice of the internet! Comments, questions, and feedback are greatly appreciated and I'll do my best to answer (or input) on anything you have to say.

Oh, and FYI: snarky, mean, abusive, or comments meant to start arguments will not be published. This is my happy place. I'd like to keep it that way. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...