Friday, November 18, 2011

Give thanks

During Halloween, I had this little quartet of cheerful pumpkins topping our TV/wall unit.


I knew I didn't want to leave them up for Thanksgiving (even though my homemade tombstones are still resting in the front yard...) so I grabbed some scrap wood from my pile in the garage and set to work with some hierloom white paint, a magic marker, some dark brown craft paint, and random faux leaf (I used the same process to create my groc & grill sign).


Bonus? Come Christmastime I plan to flip it around and paint some more holiday words on it in red!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little slice of the internet! Comments, questions, and feedback are greatly appreciated and I'll do my best to answer (or input) on anything you have to say.

Oh, and FYI: snarky, mean, abusive, or comments meant to start arguments will not be published. This is my happy place. I'd like to keep it that way. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...