Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A list of sorts

Alternate titles of this post: "Things I Haven't Done" and "I'm So Lazy That I'd Rather Not Get Up And Eat Because My Bed Is So Comfortable."


 My current unfinished project list looks a little something like this:

-Knock-off Pottery Barn shelves for downstairs (still need brackets)
-Moving the new bed in (and getting rid of the old one)
-Finishing the hutch my grandmother gave me
-Repainting wall sconces my dad gave me
-Organizing the bookcases
-Repainting my DIY end table
-Revamping the dresser in my mom's room (a.k.a. the guest room that she calls hers)
-Taking a crap load of stuff to Goodwill

And I'm pretty sure I'm just skimming the top of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little slice of the internet! Comments, questions, and feedback are greatly appreciated and I'll do my best to answer (or input) on anything you have to say.

Oh, and FYI: snarky, mean, abusive, or comments meant to start arguments will not be published. This is my happy place. I'd like to keep it that way. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...